"Arduino Workshop" at the Sharjah Center for Astronomy and Space Sciences (SCASS) – Feb. 10-17-24; Mar. 03, 2018
The Sharjah Center for Astronomy and Space Sciences at the University of Sharjah has started a four-day "Arduino Workshop" that runs every Saturday until March 03. The Arduino is an open-source platform used for building electronics projects. The workshop is intended for students involved in the CubeSat project, and from other programs at the University. It aims to teach students the concept and methodology of Arduino, and how to use it for new and challenging applications and projects.
On Successful completion of the workshop the students will:
- Understand the concept and methodology of Arduino
- Learn to use Arduino for new and challenging applications and projects
- Program and understand Arduino codes in Arduino Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and learn different programming concepts
- Use various components (actuators, sensors, etc.) for prototyping
- Achieve the ability to learn and debug Arduino for advanced level projects by themselves