Weekly Astronomy and Physics News?
You can Read or Download the new Issue No.07 of Astronomy and Physics News for Feb.16,2019 by clicking on the icon…
In this issue, you will read:
- After 15 years on Mars, it’s the end of the road for Opportunity.
- Running an LED in reverse could cool future computers.
- From Chelyabinsk to Cuba: The meteor connection.
- A radioactive metal may stifle the formation of water worlds.
- Gravitational waves will settle cosmic conundrum.
- A stellar flare 10 billion times more powerful than those on the Sun.
- NASA Will Launch a New Space Telescope in 2023 to Investigate the Universe.
- Engineers develop room temperature, two-dimensional platform for quantum technology.
- Photons reveal a weird effect called the quantum pigeonhole paradox.
- Machine learning reveals hidden turtle pattern in quantum fireworks.
- Where is the universe hiding its missing mass?
- What exactly is a black hole?.
- Special Read: Galileo’s Birthday.
- This Week’s Sky at a Glance – Feb. 16 – 22, 2019.
- Pepperdine University Students from the United States Visit SCASS – Feb. 14, 2019.