Weekly Astronomy and Physics News?
You can Read or Download the new Issue No.41 of Astronomy and Physics News for Oct.12,2019 by clicking on the icon…
In this issue, you will read:
- Exoplanet and cosmology discoveries awarded Nobel Prize in Physics.
- How a discovery that earned the Nobel Prize in Physics transformed the hunt for alien life.
- NASA’s Curiosity Rover Finds an Ancient Oasis on Mars.
- Intuitive Machines, NASA’s Hired Ride to the Moon, Aims for 2021 Lunar Landing.
- Why just being in the habitable zone doesn’t make exoplanets livable.
- Researchers theorize origins of magnetars, the strongest magnets in the universe.
- 2,000 Atoms Exist in Two Places at Once in Unprecedented Quantum Experiment.
- Researchers discover material that could someday power quantum computer.
- Physicists report a way to ‘hear’ dark matter.
- Scientists observe a single quntum vibration under ordinary conditions.
- Pressure runs high at edge of solar system.
- Researchers discover how water is regenerated on asteroids.
- Special: Study suggests ice on lunar south pole may have more than one source.
- This Week’s Sky at a Glance – Oct. 12-18, 2019.
- UAE Exoplanet Contest – First Voting Deadline: Oct. 31, 2019.
- Prof. Remo Ruffini Visit to UoS/SAASST – Oct. 15-16, 2019.
- UAE Meteor Monitoring Network Workshop – Oct. 17, 2019.
- Astronomy Education Research Workshop – Oct. 28-29, 2019.