Weekly Astronomy and Physics News?
You can Read or Download the new Issue No.25 of Astronomy and Physics News for Jun.23,2018 by clicking on the icon…
In this issue, you will read:
- New model predicts that we’re probably the only advanced civilization in the observable universe.
- Researchers Find Last of the Universe’s Missing Ordinary Matter.
- Unconfirmed near-Earth objects.
- Globular clusters might be younger than we thought.
- Giant dust storm engulfs Opportunity rover
- New and improved way to find baby planets.
- The photoelectric eff ect in stereo.
- Space station experiment will create the coldest spot in the universe.
- Einstein proved right in another galaxy.
- Laser bursts generate electricity faster than any other method.
- Controlling magnetic spin with electric fields.
- The Rosetta stone of active galactic nuclei deciphered.