Weekly Astronomy and Physics News?
You can Read or Download the new Issue No.33 of Astronomy and Physics News for Aug.17,2019 by clicking on the icon…
In this issue, you will read:
- Methane on Mars Isn’t Being Released by Wind Erosion.
- Scientists discover new state of matter.
- Stellar Evolution in Real Time Detected in the Old Star T Ursae Majoris.
- Glitch in neutron star reveals its hidden secrets.
- Hubble settles an old debate about galaxies with supermassive black holes.
- Astronomers just quintupled the number of known repeating fast radio bursts.
- Counterintuitive physics property found to be widespread in living organisms.
- Researchers build a heat shield just 10 atoms thick to protect electronic devices.
- Total annihilation for supermassive stars.
- Moon glows brighter than sun in images from NASA’s Fermi.
- Finding a cosmic fog within shattered intergalactic pancakes.
- NASA wants your help developing autonomous rovers.
- Special Read: Milky Way’s black hole just flared, growing 75 times as bright for a few hours.
- This Week’s Sky at a Glance – Aug. 17-23, 2019.
- 15th Gulf Astronomy Colloquium – Sep. 28-29, 2019.