Weekly Astronomy and Physics News?
You can Read or Download the new Issue No.24 of Astronomy and Physics News for Jun.15,2019 by clicking on the icon…
In this issue, you will read:
- New evidence shows crash with Antlia 2 gave the Milky Way the ripples in its outer disc.
- NASA Wants to Build a ‘Starshade’ to Hunt Alien Planets. Here’s How It Would Work.
- NASA Spacecraft Spots ‘Star Trek’ Logo on Mars.
- This Tiny Galaxy Has a Pretty Big Black Hole.
- Astrophysicists announce discovery that could rewrite story of how galaxies die.
- Magnetic field may be keeping Milky Way’s black hole quiet.
- Fermi mission reveals its highest-energy gamma-ray bursts.
- Earth’s heavy metals result of supernova explosion.
- Increase in resolution, scale takes CT scanning and diagnosis to the next level.
- National MagLab creates world-record magnetic field with small. compact coil.
- Mysterious Majorana quasiparticle is now closer to being controlled for quantum computing.
- New quantum dot microscope shows electric potentials of individual atoms.
- What is the Summer Solstice? The science behind the first day of summer..
- This Week’s Sky at a Glance – Jun. 15-21, 2019.
- SAASST Attends RAST 2019 (Jun. 11-14, 2019).