Weekly Astronomy and Physics News?
You can Read or Download the new Issue No.31 of Astronomy and Physics News for Aug.04,2018 by clicking on the icon…
In this issue, you will read:
Hubble and Gaia team up to fuel cosmic conundrum.
- VLA detects possible extrasolar planetary-mass magnetic powerhouse.
- The brightest celestial object in the early universe has been spotted.
- Tiny Blue Crystals Show Evidence of the Sun’s Active Youth.
- A Rapidly Spinning Black Hole with a Warped Disk.
- Astronomers Uncover New Clues to the Star That Wouldn’t Die.
- There’s Not Enough CO2 To Terraform Mars.
- Extreme conditions in semiconductors.
- An artificial material that has negative refraction and no reflection.
- Team discovers a first-of-itskind material for the quantum age.
- Scientists find holes in light by tying it in knots.
- The venusian facelift.
- Planet Nine: ‘Insensitive’ Term Riles Scientists.
- Special Read: Greenhouse Gases Surge to New Highs Worldwide in 2017.
- Memories of SCASS Observations of the Longest Lunar Eclipse of the 21st Century.
- This Week’s Sky at a Glance, Aug. 04-10, 2018.