Weekly Astronomy and Physics News?
You can Read or Download the new Issue No.16 of Astronomy and Physics News for Apr.21,2018 by clicking on the icon…
In this issue, you will read:
- Unveiling the secrets of the Milky Way galaxy.
- Scientists introduce magnetic data storage of the future.
- Simulations suggest Saturn may have helped create Jupiter’s big moons.
- Successful Launch for NASA’s TESS Exoplanet Mission.
- Muons spin tales of undiscovered particles.
- New research could literally squeeze more power out of solar cells.
- Meteoric Diamonds Are Evidence of Long Lost Planets.
- Is dark matter made of primordial black holes?.
- New microscope captures detailed 3-D movies of cells deep within living systems.
- Atoms may hum a tune from grand cosmic symphony.
- Researchers find new way of exploring the afterglow from the Big Bang.
- For the first time, researchers place an electron in a dual state—neither freed nor bound.
- Special Read: NASA Engineers dream big with small spacecraft.
- Special SCASS Lecture: “Meteorites in the Arab World” – Prof. Hasnaa Chennaoui (Apr. 21-22, 2018).
- This Week’s Sky at a Glance: Apr. 21-27, 2018.
- New Monthly Feature: The Meteor Shower Report – Lyrids Showers 2018.