Weekly Astronomy and Physics News?
You can Read or Download the new Issue No.16 of Astronomy and Physics News for Apr.20,2019 by clicking on the icon…
In this issue, you will read:
- Astronomers take first, high-resolution look at huge star-forming region of Milky Way.
- Physicists spot the signatures of nuclear fusion in a table-top device.
- Elusive molecule, first in Universe, detected in space.
- There’s a Tiny, Bright Magnetar Photobombing Our Galaxy’s Supermassive Black Hole.
- Where did Earth’s water come from?.
- TESS spacecraft finds its first Earth-sized planet around nearby star.
- Lasers make magnets behave like fluids.
- Scientists invent way to trap mysterious ‘dark world’ particle at Large Hadron Collider.
- Variations in the ‘fogginess’ of the universe identify a milestone in cosmic history.
- Scientists find evidence Mercury hasa solid inner core.
- Asteroids help scientists measure distant stars.
- A 2014 meteor may have come from another solar system.
- Special Read: Hubble Celebrates its 29th Birthday with Unrivaled View of the Southern Crab Nebula.
- This Week’s Sky at a Glance – Apr. 20 – 26, 2019.
- US Consul Visits SAASST – Apr. 17, 2019.