Weekly Astronomy and Physics News?
You can Read or Download the new Issue No.07 of Astronomy and Physics News for Feb.17,2018 by clicking on the icon…
In this issue, you will read:
- New Horizons captures record- breaking images in the Kuiper Belt.
- Physicists create new form of light.
- Hubble sees Neptune’s mysterious shrinking storm.
- NASA’s Lunar Outpost will Extend Human Presence in Deep Space.
- First 3-D imaging of excited quantum dots.
- Scientists make first direct observation of electron frolic.
- Kepler Scientists Discover Almost 100 New Exoplanets.
- Physicists extend stochastic thermodynamics deeper into quantum territory.
- Turning background room temperature heat into energy.
- First high-precision measurement of the mass of the W boson at the LHC.
- Milky Way ties with neighbor in galactic arms race.
- Supermassive black holes are outgrowing their galaxies.
- Special Read: Witness the Power of a Fully Operational ESPRESSO Instrument: Four Telescopes Acting as One.
- This Week’s Sky at a Glance: Feb. 17-23, 2018.
- UAE-Japan Workshop – Feb. 17-18, 2018.